Friday 10 October 2008

Happy Friday

We have local bands today, plus a new Frequencycast programme - these guys really know their gizmos - well worth listening to.

Two of our team want to start a dating agency. They are two gorgeous women, now without husbands, who'd like a little male company. What better idea than to start a dating agency? Watch this space for details - all they need know is an appropriate name... and suggestions are welcomed (a deep sigh went round the office as I wrote that - OK, I'm a little naive sometimes).

Not a bad day here in Felixstowe: the sun may shine. We have plenty to do...

Great email this morning about a man standing in a supermarket queue, waiting to pay for a big bag on Winalot dog food.

Woman behind him said, 'Do you have a dog?'

'Oh no. It's for my diet, although I really shouldn't start it again but I lost 50 pounds last time, so even though I ended up in hospital I thought I'd try it again. I just put a handful of nuggets in my pocket and when I feel hungry, have one. They are very nutritious and full of goodness.'

The woman looked worried, 'How did they put you in hospital? What's wrong with them?'

'Oh no, it wasn't the Winalot. I was sitting in the road licking my balls and a car hit me.'

Who did I say was naive?

Enjoy your day.

No comments: